Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Final Project:London trip~

For this project, I went to London to visit the exhibition again. This time I was very excited, because this time the exhibition has the content that I am very interested.

Free time is in the morning, I first visited the famous Tate Modern Museum, saw the place aiweiwei works site and I saw the works of many contemporary artists, such as Picasso, Dali and so on. Then I walked in the streets of London to feel the scenery of Thames River. Along the Thames River, we went to the famous Tower Bridge of London. In the afternoon, we gathered at the design museum to see the design work I have been longing for. The design museum in a modern building, located in the river thames. 

When I entered the exhibition, I immediately began to look for which is a game design,named Monument Valley. Its designer is a Hongkong people, I am a big fan of this game. The effect of picture and sound are fantastic!I even voted for it, and I hope it will get good results in this exhibition.




No comments:

Post a Comment